Click on each question to be taken to its answer:
- What does it mean that your designs are “powered by the Golden Rule”?
- Do you accept returns or offer refunds?
- What if what I got doesn’t look the same as the item in the listing picture?
- How do I find about new products and sales?
- How do your custom and personalized orders work?
- What are the care instructions for your hand-burned wood items?
- What if I have shipping questions?
• What does it mean that your designs are powered by the Golden Rule?
I’ve always sought to treat others they way I’d like to be treated.
I named this venture with that in mind: ONESEVENTWELVE’s name comes from the place in the Bible where you can find the Golden Rule–the first of the Gospels (Matthew), Chapter 7, Verse 12 = ONE SEVEN TWELVE. I keep this in mind in all my interactions and as I craft your orders.
This is why my designs are powered by the Golden Rule.
• Do you accept returns or offer refunds?
I strive for 110% customer satisfaction. However, I understand that sometimes life gets in the way so I’ll aim to be as accommodating as possible.
I ACCEPT RETURNS AND OFFER REFUNDS FOR: Items that you’re not satisfied with or purchased in error. (You’re responsible for the return shipping.) Unless your item is damaged or incorrect, all returns are charged a $5 restocking fee, which will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I *DON’T* ACCEPT RETURNS OR OFFER REFUNDS FOR: Personalized items (i.e., those that contain a name or any other kind of customization) or digital downloads. If I made a mistake on a personalized item (like a misspelling), I’d be glad to send you a revised version of the product.
Read more in my Returns Policy page.
• What if what I got ≠ the listing picture?
No two items will look exactly the same. Their inherent beauty comes from being different. Although I use the same type of wood and materials for every product group, please expect to see some variation.
Variations may include light or dark colored knots and other inconsistencies that are present in all real wood and uniquely made pieces. I won’t use wood that is not of the absolute highest quality.
• How do I find out about discounts and new products?
• How do your custom and personalized orders work?
This varies, according to the product.
My products are made-to-order but most don’t have personalization options. If there’s something you see that you’d like to customize in any way, don’t hesitate to let me know. You can add a name or date, for example. Note that items you customize will take longer to ship.
Other products don’t have any additional options and will come as pictured. Some of these may be made-to-order; others will be in stock. Their status will be explicitly stated on the listing.
I enjoy offering customers the chance to personalize my offerings so be on the lookout for products that do include these options!
• Care Instructions!
I seal my wood products with a 100% natural wood sealer so that you don’t have to care much for them.
Nevertheless, it’s good that you follow these instructions to ensure the longevity of your ornament or sign:
- Avoid sun exposure/rain/excessive ventilation
- Keep it clean
- Store it in a dry place
• I have shipping questions.
I don’t ship outside of the United States. If you’re in the USA and would like to learn more about my shipping policy, click here to visit my Shipping Policy page.
IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS, please contact me.